Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Hearts

In other words, Victoria is trying to write two lit reviews, two research proposals, and a lab report and ought to be preparing for final exams! ha ha ha ha delusional laughter!

Enjoy.

Large interactive wallscape by hjrd design

I discovered this shop a couple of days ago in the forums. I mistakenly thought it was more wall decal art at first, but found out that it was so much more! These are actually magnets, and the artist uses magnetic paint in her daughter's room to stick these to the wall. All the pieces are separate and movable, so your wall art can be rearranged as you see fit! I thought this was so cool, I had to share.


Miniature dim sum tray by The Mouse Market
Here is an artist I discovered through Flickr! You guys know how I feel about Chinese food, and here are scrumptious little dumplings, pork buns, and sweet and sour sauce beautifully rendered in teeny tiny scale! I kind of want to eat them, but I think it'd take a lot to fill me up.

Citrus magnets by Eyelet Sage Studio

I don't know how I first found these magnets, but I have had my eye on them for a while. They're bright, happy, and just a little retro, and they make me think of those homemade juice popsicles we used to make when I was a kid.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've got a lot on your plate. Oddly enough, I miss writing college papers :) Yep, I'm a nerd.

    Love the mini dim sum tray! Super cute finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is going well with your paper writing :)

    Loved your sea lion story :)

    I would run too if a 1,000 pound anything was after me :)

    Have a great evening, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete

... what are you thinking?